Post 230 May Membership Meeting Notes (2017)
On April 27, 2017 American Legion post members will get together at Spring Lake Town Hall (300 Ruth St., Spring Lake, NC 28390) at 7pm EST for our monthly meeting. This meeting is open to all current members of American Legion Post 230 and those looking to get involved with our community efforts. Have questions, you can email us directly at email@example.com or call us at 910-745-7468.
Below are details about our meeting today. We hope to see everyone there.
1) We are going to discuss financial situation for the post including the total amount raised since February of 2017. This discussion will include a focus on future.
2) Discuss Community event and events coming for the next 90 days for the post. Dates being considered are June 30th, July 28th and August 25th.
3) Discuss current permits and status of rebuild of current building vs purchasing a new facility.
4) Discuss continuing to support Yadkin Villas in Fayetteville, NC with toiletries for Veterans they have in their facility.
5) Discuss day and time of Monthly membership meetings each month moving forward. Membership will vote to set times in place.
6) Awards ceremony for some of the members inside of the Post.
7) Installment ceremony of new leadership coming into the Leadership starting in June.
8) Discuss the installment of a LED Sign at the entry way of the Post. Quote to come.