Post 230 April Membership Meeting Notes
On April 27, 2017 American Legion post members will get together at Spring Lake Town Hall (300 Ruth St., Spring Lake, NC 28390) at 7pm EST for our monthly meeting. This meeting is open to all current members of American Legion Post 230 and those looking to get involved with our community efforts. Have questions, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 910-745-7468.
Below are details about our meeting coming up on Thursday. We look forward to seeing you there.
1) We are going to be discussing finances and the opening of the new account at BB&T.
2) We will be discussing the approved grant we will be receiving in May and voting on how to spend the money to get a facility up for our use.
3) We will be discussing new membership for the month and transfers that have come into the post.
4) We will be discussing the JROTC events we have planned in May, District Meeting and other key events coming up.
5) We will be discussing Boy Scout Troop 82 use of wooded area to create camping locations for the troop during the summer.
6) We will be discussing multiple fundraising ideas that are coming in the next couple of months.
7) We will be discussing and membership nominating 2018 executive positions. Installment of Officers will happen at the May meeting.
8) We will discuss the Veteran Resource Center quote we received.
9) We will be discussing the 2018 budget plan for Post 230.